Many people know firsthand about such an unpleasant disease as psoriasis. Its characteristic external manifestations include peeling, inflammation and itching of the skin, and the aesthetic appearance of the rash causes a certain social discomfort. Treatment of psoriasis with folk methods allows you to successfully deal with the disease for a long time.
On the pages of the "Folk Medicine", the healer gives two recipes for how to get rid of psoriasis at home, using unusual folk methods for treatment. This wonderful doctor of the last century claimed that they are very effective. Check out these and other effective popular folk recipes for psoriasis. In the treatment of this skin disease, you need to try different methods to find a remedy that will help you.
Home therapy has been used for many years. Cases of dermatological disorders have been encountered since ancient times, when there were no modern anti-inflammatory drugs and people managed with herbal remedies. So how to get rid of psoriasis folk methods?
Treatment of psoriasis folk methods
These are real non-traditional methods of treating psoriasis with folk remedies that effectively help get rid of the disease on the head, hands, all over the body at home.
Excellent helps to cleanse and restore the affected skin agave juice.
These folk remedies for psoriasis seem a little strange, but many people have tried them and cured the disease completely. Here are the recipes from the folk medicine:
- In autumn or spring, when the weather changes, window panes fog up. Collect this "sweat" and moisten the skin areas affected by psoriasis. Let the moisture dry and wet again. Repeat this procedure many times.
- If the horse is forced to run quickly in a circle or just along the road, then foam will appear on it - "horse soap". Lubricate the psoriasis-affected areas with this foam, wait until it dries, and lubricate again. And so many times. Psoriasis will disappear very quickly.
Psoriasis - home treatment with herbs
The best result in the treatment of psoriasis folk methods gives an integrated approach with the simultaneous use of several agents. Take, for example, inside - infusions of medicinal herbs, externally - lubricate the affected skin or take therapeutic baths.
- Mix valerian root, St. John's wort, celandine, succession (ratio 1: 1: 1: 3). Brew a glass of boiling water for 1 s. l. mixture, wrap, leave for 1 hour. Drink with psoriasis 1/2 tbsp. twice a day (after meals).
- Pour 2 s. l. burdock herbs 500 ml of boiling water, close the lid, heat in a water bath for 10 minutes, let it brew for 1 hour, strain. Take 2-3 times a day (warm) 15 minutes before meals.
- Mix 1 s. l. elecampane root, calamus rhizomes, succession herbs, celandine and field horsetail, lingonberry and nettle leaves, chamomile flowers, black elderberry and calendula. Brew 2 s. l. mixture of 500 ml of boiling water, boil gently for 5 minutes, let it brew for half an hour, strain. Take half a glass after meals for a month.
- If you have psoriasis, baths with a decoction of the string will certainly improve the condition of the skin. Take a bath with a succession every day for 15 - 20 minutes. Other herbs can also be added to such a bath: chamomile, celandine, sage, horsetail, calendula. After the herbal bath, do not wipe the skin, let it dry.
- Pour 100 g of dry celandine grass with 4 - 5 liters of water, bring to a boil, cover, let it brew for about an hour, strain, add to the bath (20 - 30 liters of water with a temperature of 40 - 45 degrees). The daily duration of the bath is 10-15 minutes, the water should cover all areas of the diseased skin.
- A good result is the treatment of psoriasis with fresh celandine juice. Throughout the summer, 2-3 times a day, lubricate the affected areas with juice, let the skin dry. Celandine juice during flowering has a special power. If you carry out treatment with celandine juice in this way in a row for three consecutive summer vegetation periods of the plant, you will be able to completely cleanse the diseased skin of plaques.
Treatment with other folk remedies
These recipes, how and with what simple folk remedies can cure psoriasis, have been tested by traditional medicine for many generations. They really help, but be patient, the cure will not come quickly.
Birch tar for psoriasis
Apply tar to problem areas with a cotton swab. The first days - for 10 minutes (then wash off with tar soap), then (for 10 days) bring the exposure time to 30 - 40 minutes. Tar has a strong smell, so the procedure is best done in the evening. The smell will disappear overnight. The effect will become noticeable after a few days, but you need to continue treatment in this way until the skin is completely restored.
Treatment of psoriasis with solid oil
Spread the affected skin (thickly) with grease. Wash off the first days after 15-20 minutes, then leave the grease for a longer time (it should be brought up to 1 hour). The duration of treatment is about 2 months.
Propolis for psoriasis
You will need to prepare the ointment:
- grate 50 grams of propolis on a fine grater;
- bring 500 grams of natural unsalted butter to a boil, pour propolis into it and remove the butter from the heat;
- mix well until the oil cools completely, store in the refrigerator.
Spread the ointment on gauze and put on areas of diseased skin (before the procedure, wipe the skin with hydrogen peroxide). Keep such a compress for 10 - 12 hours. Repeat the procedure daily.
How to use soda
Such treatment is quite effective and safe, but it does not help everyone. Starting the use of soda, be careful, carefully monitor your condition. Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) for treatment can be used in many ways:
- Soda baths. Taking such baths will soften inflammation, redness, itching. Dissolve in a bath with warm water (temperature 36 - 38 degrees) 300 g of soda. First, rinse the body with clean water, then take a bath for 20 minutes, you do not need to dry yourself with a towel. Let the body dry a little and wrap yourself in a warm soft robe. Course 15 - 20 procedures in 2 days. You can take baths by adding 250 g of soda, 500 g of salt, 5 ml of iodine or 300 g of soda and 500 g of sea salt to the water. If the skin is very sensitive, reduce the concentrations of the ingredients.
- With damage to the scalp. A solution of soda (1 teaspoon per 1 glass of water) rub into the scalp in a circular motion. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse well with warm water.
- Compress. Mix soda with olive oil, until the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply the gruel on the affected areas, cover with cling film with a film, soak for 4-5 hours (you can leave it all night).
- Gadgets. Dilute 1 s. l. soda in 30 ml of warm water. Moisten a piece of natural tissue with the solution, apply to the problem area, leave for 30 minutes. The procedure is carried out 10 - 14 days in a row.
activated charcoal for psoriasis
This tool costs a penny, but really gets rid of itchy and flaky spots. You can apply it in two ways:
- Reception inside. Take the tablets daily for 1 - 1. 5 months for every 10 kg of your body weight 1 tablet with plenty of water.
- Gadgets. Grind 5 tablets, mix with boiled water to make a slurry. Apply to sore skin, soak for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water, lubricate with baby cream.
All of these tools are quite effective. So that psoriasis does not reduce the quality of your life, choose the recipe you like and treat it with folk methods. Heal and get well!